AIR/GAS OPERATED DOSING PUMPBy WILLIAMS – MILTON ROY
Metering Pump Series
V DUAL SEAL PLUNGER
Committed to Delivering Fluid Metering Products, Services & Technology of the Highest Quality, and To Always Exceeding Our Customer’s Expectations.
- Pneumatic Operation
- High Flow Turndown
- Intrinsically Safe
- Greater Reliability
- Corrosion Resistant
- Simple Maintenance
- Ease Of Installation
- Replaces Our W&D Series Pump
- ATEX Approved
- Stroke Adjuster is made more compact and adjustment is simplified with an internally threaded design. The positive locking device to hold stroke length is readily accessible and easy to operate.
- The Pneumatic Piston and Fluid Plunger Assembly is guided at both ends on TFE composite bearings ensuring concentric movement of the plunger through the seals.
- The clearance between the return spring and plunger has been optimized to eliminate any possible contact.
- A true double sealing arrangement is used so that secondary seal containment is provided.
- Lubrication has been simplified with the use of synthetic grease.
- The lubrication chamber is filled once over the life of the seals.
- The bleeder is equipped with a barbed fitting for plastic tubing so that the fluid bled from the fluid chamber can be collected.
- Both the discharge and suction check valves have tough TFE composite seats for long life and positive sealing.
- Threaded port after the secondary seal provides for the indication, collection or containment of any seal leakage.
- Wetted Parts: 316 SS
- Check Valves:
- Body/Retainer/Ball: 316 SS
- Spring: Elgiloy
- Seat: TFE
- Plunger: As specified
- Bleeder: 316 SS
- Seals: As specified
- Pneumatic Section:
- Motor Cylinder Face Plate: 316 SS (V Model)
- Piston: Anodized Aluminum
- Piston Seal: Buna N
- Return Spring: 17-7ph
- Controller – MK XII A: 316 SS (V Model)
- Anodized Aluminum (X Model)
POWER STROKE: As the CONTROLLER air or gas enters the PNEUMATIC DRIVE CYLINDER, the PISTON-PLUNGER ASSEMBLY
is driven down into the FLUID CHAMBER, displacing fluid and compressing the RETURN SPRING. As the plunger displaces the
fluid, the rise in pressure closes the SUCTION CHECK VALVE and opens the DISCHARGE CHECK VALVE. A precise amount of fluid,
corresponding to the stroke of the plunger, is discharged.
SUCTION STROKE: When the air or gas is exhausted from the PNEUMATIC DRIVE CYLINDER the RETURN SPRING forces
the PISTON-PLUNGER ASSEMBLY to return to its original position. The drop in pressure in the FLUID CHAMBER caused by the
retraction of the piston allows the spring loaded DISCHARGE CHECK VALVE to close and the SUCTION CHECK VALVE to open so
that the FLUID CHAMBER is again filled and ready for the power stroke.
Metering Pump Series
X DUAL SEAL PLUNGER
Metering Pump Series
W HIGH FLOW, HIGH PRESSURE PLUNGER
HYDRAULICALLY ACTUATED DIAPHRAGM PUMP
Williams and Milton Roy have combined technologies to design a pump blending the proven mRoy® hydraulic by-pass diaphragm design with the Williams “V” Series pump. The result is the low volume, high turndown characteristics of a pneumatic drive coupled with the chemical containment and high-pressure capabilities of a hydraulically actuated diaphragm.
The WILROY ® is a hydraulically actuated diaphragm pump which delivers chemical containment, low maintenance, overpressurization protection with unsurpassed accuracy and repeatability. We invite you to look at how we can meet your chemical injection needs with proven solutions from Williams Milton Roy.
- 316 SS exposure
- Integral relief valve
- Maintenance-free hydraulic system
- Five sizes in two housing — Field reconfigurable
- Compact size for ease of installation
- Centralized design for ease of maintenance & operation
- Gylon® diaphragm for diverse compatibility
- Optimum chemical containment
The WILROY Pump is available in four different plunger sizes from 1/4″ (WILROY 2M) up to a 1.000” (WILROY 106). Operated by controller or solenoid, the pump is manufactured with a totally sealed hydraulic chamber, removable bore cartridge and integral air bleed mechanism. Along with a serviceable diaphragm, the pump’s design assures relatively simple maintenance and operation. The WILROY’s amplification ratio allows the pump to inject chemical against process fluids much greater than the air/gas supply pressure. The plunger displaces the hydraulic fluid in the intermediate chamber that in turn displaces the diaphragm. The diaphragm displaces the chemical and injects a precise amount of chemical into the process.
Optional Diaphragm Rupture Detection
The WILROY® diaphragm liquid ends are, by design, leakproof and durable. In some applications, however, added assurance is desired to protect the pump internals from extremely hostile chemicals, or protect the process from potential contamination by hydraulic fluids, or to provide additional containment of the chemicals from being released to the environment.
CLD LOW-PRESSURE DIAPHRAGM